Bus Trip: New York 9/11 Museum, 9/11 Memorial & One World Observatory
Honoring the lives of those who were lost is at the heart of the 9/11 Memorial Mission. Occupying eight of the 16 acres at the World Trade Center, the Memorial is a tribute to the past and a place of hope for the future. The names of every person who died in the terrorist attacks of February 26, 1993 and September 11, 2001 are inscribed in bronze around the twin memorial pools.
9/11 Museum, 9/11 Memorial & One World Observatory
- One World Observatory: Experience three levels of innovation and inspiration. Start by ascending to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, experience a virtual time lapse that recreates the development of New York's city skyline from the 1500's to the present day and enjoy expansive 360 degree views in all directions.
- 9/11 Memorial: The memorial, occupying eight acres is a tribute to the past and a place of hope for the future.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum: The museum honors the memory of those killed in the February 26, 1993 and September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Included is an exhibition that tells the story of 9/11, the Pentagon and Flight 93.
- Leisure time for lunch on your own.
- Restaurants within easy walking distance and available in the museum
- Bus trips are nonrefundable