Little Folks Camps/Fun Days Camps
Is your child between the ages of three to five years old and ready to make friends and socialize? Introduce your child to some fun and enroll in this special camp program which is a great way to get ready for kindergarten while interacting with other children!
General Information for Fun Days
- Instructor: Rita Trojanowski and Dave Fernandes
- Two days of Arts & Crafts, Story Time, Games and Cooking with your children.
- Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00noon at the Westbrook Library
- Our energetic staff will play, teach and entertain your child in a safe wholesome environment.
- This program is a great way to have your child get ready for kindergarten and interacting with other children.
- No class: Sept 2, October 14 & Nov 11th
General Information for Little Folks
- Dave Fernandes and Rita Trojanowski have had many years of experience working with preschool age children.
- Camp activities include music, arts and crafts, stories, implementing intergenerational activities, developing fine and large motor skills during outside time as well as cooperative play.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 9:00 - 12:00 noon at the Teresa Mulvey Bldg.
- Camp will follow the school calendar year with all the holidays and special days off. No class Sept 2, October 14 & Nov 11.
- Please call 860-399-3095 with any questions or concerns about this very popular program.
- Sibling Discount applies to Full Sessions only and will be applied upon check out.
- Maximum 12
Customize Your Week
- When registering for this program you can pick any combination of days from one to five days per week. Just pick the number of days that work for you and then check off the days of the week you would like your child to attend. The more days you pick the greater the discount will be!