Looking for inexpensive, safe and quality summer childcare for your children ages 5 to 10 years old? We provide 9 weeks of fun and excitement right at the Daisy Ingraham Elementary School.
Every Wednesday is a Field Trip Day and every Friday the camp meets at the Westbrook Town Beach! Parents will drop off and pick up at the town beach unless there is inclement weather. If the weather at the beach becomes dangerous a school bus will be called to transport your child to safety.
Week 9 (week at the beach) is drop off and pick up at the town beach all week and includes two Field Trip Days.
Week 1 of camp starts on Tuesday June 18th. 4 days of camp (Tue - Fri)
Week 3, no camp July 4th. 4 days of Camp (Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri)
Summer Day Camp 2019
- Camp Director: Rich Annino
- Activities include Arts & Crafts, Drama, Nature, Swimming and Field Trips.
- Your child will visit interesting places, learn new games and make new friends.
- Week#1 - Maritime Center, Week#2 - Roger Williams Zoo, Week#3 - Quassy, Week#4 - Ocean Beach Park, Week#5 - Quassy, Week#6 - Bounce Town, Week#7 - Mystic Aquarium, Week#8 - Conn Science Center, Week#9 (Beach Week) Quassy & Ocean Beach
- Field trips are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- All fees are based on a full week schedule and are not eligible for pro-rating.
- Each week MUST be paid in full two weeks prior to the start of each session so your child may attend Day Camp.
- Day Camp runs from 9:00AM to 3:00pm. Wednesday, Field Trip Day has a 4:00PM pick up time.
- Before Care (7:30am - 9:00am) and After Care (3:00pm - 6:00pm) are available for an additional charge.
- Each session of summer day camp is limited to the first 75 children to enroll. All additional children will be placed on a wait list for possible openings.
- REGISTER FOR CAMP EARLY!!! Register for all your weeks of summer camp by June 1, 2019 and receive a $20 per week discount. The $20 discount per week will be applied upon check out. A minimum deposit of one week of camp payment is required to hold your reservation. Please call 1-860-399-3095 with any questions.